2021 has been an excellent year for flooring trends, with beautiful visuals, textures, and types, and we know you're probably wondering about which ones are still available to you. The good news is there are plenty of trends to choose from, and we're going to talk about some of them in today's post, so follow along here.
A few flooring trends for your consideration
When you look into the various flooring lines available to you, you’re sure to see so many products you might start to feel overwhelmed. But here are a few options that each line has right now for your consideration.
- Wood and stone look flooring – These options will include trendy high variation wood color schemes, and for stone appearances, the marble look.
- Waterproof flooring options – Even water-resistant options like laminate are trending right now, but so are options that are 100% waterproof, even in flood conditions, including waterproof vinyl.
- American-made products – Putting money back into the American economy is essential for many homeowners, making these products more critical than ever.
- Brushed or scraped textures for hard surface flooring – This self-explanatory option is well worth your time and effort.
- Carpet tiles and plush carpeting – Though vastly different, both could be just as beneficial to you and your household.
Visit us for the flooring options you need
You can find current trends at many flooring stores, but at Issis and Sons, we work with you to create an entire experience. So whether you want the trendiest flooring or some other important option, we will make sure you find everything you want and need.
If you live in Birmingham, Trussville, Moody, Vincent, Harpersville, Vestaville, or Pelham, AL, we invite you to visit us at either of our showrooms in Pelham & Birmingham, AL. When you arrive there, we’ll make sure to be the flooring company you want and need, so stop by any time you’re in the area.